Thursday 5 May 2016

Picture Mosaic + Tutorial

Hello everyone,

Its time for a new sketch at Stick It Down...

I went in a very very different direction this month...
I made a mosaic of small pictures of me and my hubby...

Let me take you through a pictorial tutorial of the layout...
I used the sheet of tiny pictures that comes when you print photos at CostCo...
I drew a circle on my cardstock...this will be the guideline for my mosaic...
You can choose any shape here

I cut out all the tiny photos and laid them out face down...

Then I added double sided tape on all of them...


The next step was to arrange them in the mosaic style around the chipboard alphas...


When I was finally satisfied with the arrangement, I took off the backing of the double sided tape one at a time...The final step was to attach my cardstock to one with this fancy border...
It did take time...but I am loving the end result...


And oh...if you are wondering...A & P are our initials ;)

5 comments:

  1. This looks so cool, Purvi ! Such a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing the tut. And BTW, very cute pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasleen! Glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lot of work but it paid off so well! Very cool layout! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete